Re: Elektros Againinator

This seems to be about twelve days early.

                    Mark

                    Sottilaro            To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
                    <sine@zerocro        cc:

                    ssing.net>           Subject:     Elektros Againinator

                    03/20/01

                    01:04 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Loopers-Delig

                    ht

Hello loop fans,

My name is Charley LaRue and I represent a company called Elektros and
we're
proud to announce our new product, The Againinator.  This new loop tool
will
not have any audio features to speak of, but instead will feature infinite
release delays, making it the ultimate delayed device not available on the
market today.  Please respond to me with a feature list you'd like to be
denied of.  We don't have a prototype yet to speak of, but it will be ready
sometime between tomorrow and the end of your useful life.  If you'd like
get an idea of what it's going to look like, please hit yourself in the
head
with a large office machine instead.  The Againinator will list for
US$17.99,
and through group buys you will actually be able to make money from getting
it, much unlike most of your gigs.  For those of you that are not
musicians,
we also might offer a product based on chickens with built in wheels that
can
be controlled via the internet.

yours truly,

Charley LaRue