Re: Elektros Againinator

Mark Sottilaro wrote:

> Hello loop fans,
>
> My name is Charley LaRue and I represent a company called Elektros and
>we're
> proud to announce our new product, The Againinator.  This new loop tool
>will
> not have any audio features to speak of, but instead will feature
>infinite
> release delays, making it the ultimate delayed device not available on
>the
> market today.  Please respond to me with a feature list you'd like to be
> denied of.  We don't have a prototype yet to speak of, but it will be
>ready
> sometime between tomorrow and the end of your useful life.  If you'd
>like to
> get an idea of what it's going to look like, please hit yourself in the
>head
> with a large office machine instead.  The Againinator will list for
>US$17.99,
> and through group buys you will actually be able to make money from
>getting
> it, much unlike most of your gigs.  For those of you that are not
>musicians,
> we also might offer a product based on chickens with built in wheels
>that can
> be controlled via the internet.
>
> yours truly,
>
> Charley LaRue
> Elektros Inc.

CHARLEY wrote:
YOUR AGAININATOR IS CRAP FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP. FIX YOUR ACT DUDE
AND WE'LL SEE IF YOU CAN HOLD THE
PRESSURE WHEN I'LL SEND YOU THE LOOSER DELUGE DAMNATION IF I CAN SMELL
ONE BUG IN THE POWER SUPLY

PLEASE LOOSERS, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER GET SOMETHING SERIOUS FROM
LEXIVENTIDE. STOP BEING ATRACTED BY THIS ADOLESCENT WANKER TOY

ANTILOOP

:=)

:=)

:=)