Re: Roland/Boss

I have talked to alot of Roland People about this problem....It has
NOTHING
to do with Geography or the size of the company.  They just "don't do it
that
way" (Direct Quote).  I bought their first Hard Disk Recorder ($15K yikes)
and the Software and Manuals were so bad...oh well, they still come up
with
great products and I keep giving them my money.  Just wish they would take
suggestions.
JMP

<< >From: JohnFlem@aol.com