RE: hello

  I looked up the Boss RC-20 looping pedal on the Roland site and here is
the official page:

http://209.144.99.11/PRODUCTS/MI/mi_namm_w01/rc20_b.htm

  It does look interesting, but for live performances, I think maybe the
Boomerang would be easier to use (more access through the pedals).  Anyone
have any experience with the Boss pedal?

  -Mike

> Hi again,
>
> I read up on things before sending that last message, but now that I've
> looked around a bit more, I think I might go with the Boomerang.  I read
the
> reviews of it on the website.  I found one new at Mars Music for $449.
>Is
> that a fair price for it?  Does anyone have any criticisms of the 'Rang?
> Thanks guys.
>
> Mike

The Boomerang looks interesting but the Boss RC-20 loop station looks even
better at a fraction of the price. However, I haven't tried one yet nor
know
of anyone who has - it's not available yet in the UK. Anyone knows more?

Roberto
Roberto Battista
http://www.robat.scl.net
http://www.robat.scl.net/lectures/index.shtm
Tel. 0044 020 8449 1995
Mobile 0775 960 4344
http://www.rustyrobot.com
independent on-line music distribution,
the music you can't find elsewhere,
contemporary classical, eclectic, world...
http://www.robat.scl.net/html/tibet/tibet.shtm
an exciting project on technology applied to
mobile education for developing countries and
remote locations...