AW: Revenge of the ambient guitar-loop paradigm

thanks for uploading this stuff Andre. I listened to all tracks and had
lots of fun. My favorite is of course 'Robot cat takes spin in washing
machine, sounds tornado alarm, ascends top of holy mountain, merges with
Atman.'

Recommendations to all !!! give it a listen.

=       michael peters
=       electronic music & strange attractors
=       http://www.mpeters.de/mpeweb