loop gig wednesday

Hey  ,

 I will be playing the last of three solo electric guitar gigs
at

 Bear's place WEdnesday April 4th - 10:00pm at Bears place.Wait that's
today~~~

I will be playing regular electric guitar and guitar loops done on the fly,
all the material is improvised so it's always new. Ok, I lied, I will be
playing a couple of tracks from my new CD modern rock guitar.volII 'Alien
guitar' as well. If any guitarists want to sit in on a track or two, feel
free to bring your ax

Say hello if you can make it or just send me $3.00 guilt money for not
showing up

Thanks
Denis

Denis Taaffe