OT: While we're talkin' Sound Cards

Title: OT: While we're talkin' Sound Cards
Looks like a steal if you're using Windows & you need that kind of power - plus it looks like it might be supported by the manufacturer (unlike the core card...:< ) Plus you get the IO off the card, tho not completely out of the computer which would be nicer.

I'd want to know exactly which "Major Sequencers" support it, & how.

--
Graeme White