Re: mp3 encoder?

Hello, according to many people (as I have read) the
best free encoder is "Lame" wich you can download
here:
http://www.mp3-tech.org/
click on "encoders", then select your OS and then
youŽll have several options to download, the "lame"
encoder features joint stereo encoding and variable
bitrate, IŽm using it and the results are great, also
it cames with a frontend called "Razor lame" to make
things easier.
Alx.