Re: Newbie needs help with his sampling scenario

r,
re: yer msg, below:
try any of these?
zoom tabletop sampler, korg electribe tabletop sampler (es1), yamaha
tabletop
sampler.
also: soon coming: the electrix repeater.
or:
a laptop running lisa, reaktor, battery, acid 3.0, etc.
also: soon coming: raDiaL.
best,
dt / splattercell