Re: Italian Cycloops

Gawd, I hope some small amount of thoughtfulness and/or consideration was
lost in the translation to a second language here...

I don't know about homework, but a brush-up on common courtesy is certainly
in order.

Mark (Who must admit that he too is enthused by Repeater, and is anxiously
awaiting it's arrival)