OT: a hot street recorder

I fell in love with:

http://www.nomadworld.com/products/jukebox-c/features.asp

- it eliminates the DAT to record shows (since it also records PCM
not just MP3), which is great since we have always problems with
tapes in tropical humidity.
- it eliminates the the car tape/CD player
- its much cheaper that DAT, tapes, CDs (that get lost in the car...)
- it allows much quicker transfer of the street recordings to the
computer and of the ready music to listen in the car...
- there is enough space on the 6G HD to keep 50 hours of MP3 and
still have space to record a 3 hour concert in PCM (.wav)
- with some luck it may even serve as a real time sound to USB
converter (not in the specs)
- I hope its less vibration sensitive than DAT and CD players, but I
am not sure since a HD can even definitively crash with a shock,
right?

Is there any disadvantage I am not aware of?

Could someone of you please help me to send such unit to Brazil?

Thank you very much
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org