Kyma question for Dennis Leas....

Dennis,

Are you still using just the base Kyma system to
come up with all of your looping patches?

Also, what would be the closest Eventide equivilent
to a base Kyma system? Is it as powerful as the
Orville? If not, how many expansion cards does it take
to get there?

I've been reading the archives so I think I'm up to
speed on the relative advantages/disadvantages of
Kyma vs Eventide. I guess what I'm missing is the
comparative "bang for the buck" factor.

I realize that comparing the two can be difficult.
Just pretend that I'm holding a loaded gun to the
head of a struggling capybara!

Italo is welcome to chime in if he can overcome his
shyness.  :)

John

=====
John Tidwell