Re: correction

At 09:06 PM 4/24/01 -0700, Matt "Kitten" Davignon wrote:
>Tim was most likely at home doing something extremely masculine, like
>fixing
>a car or boxing or something.

Actually, I WAS changing the oil in my van. I'll admit that I was wearing
the wings from the ganja fairy suit to break them in, but they got really
dirty, so a trip to California was out of the question.

Can we get back to looping now? My new (used) long-scale lap steel has
integrated into my looping rig very nicely... Made itself right 't home, it
did.

Tim

ps: lap steel loopers may want to check these sites out:
<http://www.geocities.com/lapsteel.geo/>
<http://www.well.com/user/wellvis/tuning.html>