new member with some cool edit pro ????

hey im a new member also!! woo hoo for me right?
hahaha anyways i have some questions about cool edit pro

1. How do i change the speed of a sample to accuratly fit it into a beat
I generally want to use a 4 x 4 beat for producing techno, house
but what i have been having problems with is i cant figure out a way in
cool edit to change the speed (either lengthen or shorten a loop)
say i took a gutiar sample and found where i wanted to be the begining and
end of the loop. its clocked at about 70 bpm and i want this loop to fitin
 so the line runs every 2 beats. at 150 im +10bpm. but where is any kind
of speed control for cooledit pro??

2. Does anyone have a cracked version of acid (this would eliminate the
need for the first question) as i can change sppens or let the computer
match the beats (am i wrong about this?)

Bio: i have been djing around the sf area for about 2 years now, mostly
cheesy disco house and tech house. I love jungle and breaks also. I have
put on three partys in this area including "mission critical" ,
"doublemint", and "Save the Rave Forest". I have been djing under the name
cool hand luke but i have begun to realize there is about 10 other djs
with this name. I hope this list satisfys my need for some usefull
producing info since i am just starting out.

equip: I dont have much producing equipment other then my mixer Numark
em460 with a built in kaoss pad. i have a cracked version of cool edit pro
and  hammer head for some simple beat creation. Anyone have any
full/cracked versions of other fun music softwares? im down to do a trade
with my cool edit pro (worth i belive about 350$)

MrNyceGuy

"comes over to my place"
"gonna get you high, gonna make you fly!"