Re: RE filters

>From: "Rick Walker (loop.pool)" <GLOBAL@cruzio.com>
>
>db wrote:
>"anyone use the Electrix Filter Queen and/or Factory? I have a filter
>queen>and i love her."
>

>I adore my Electrix Filter Factory.   I bought both the Filter Queen and
>the>Filter Factory to compare them and then returned the
>Filter Queen.  If you've got the dough to afford it, it really rocks,
>especially for Live Looping Artists because of it's ability to synd LFO
>speeds to midi in/and/or send out LFO 'clock' to midi ready loopers.
>try it, you'll like it,      yours,   Rick Walker (loop.pool)

the reason that the queen won out for me is that because i'm a guitarist
and
the queen has an expression pedal input that the factory doesn't. i like
being able to tweak the freq while making strange noises on the guitar.
this
way i got both hands free to work the gtr while messing with the freq with
me foot.

db