Re: OT Alesis Crash & Burn

Yeah, I called a local Guitar Center inquiring about the Alesis Air Synth
(which was due out yesterday) and was told that Alesis was probably no
more.
?  What does that mean?  I don't know.  Are there a few palettes of Air
Synths
sitting on a dock somewhere that will never see the light of day? (the IR
end
of the spectra, especially)  Sure would be a shame, I agree.  I noticed a
lot
of dead links on their website, could be a sign.  I'm sure they'll be
bought up
by Gibson in any case.

Mark