EMUSIC Playlist #215

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #215                    May 3, 2001.

RECAP:
On this show, I began a month-long focus on the Jodrell Bank Concert
series in
the UK.  The feature CD at midnight was the RMI disc from the Neu Harmony
6 CDR
set, Concerts at Jodrell Bank.

I also played the music of Spacecraft to promote their upcoming show at the
next Gathering.

Jodrell Bank Concerts
http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2001/focus01.html#may
The Gathering            http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/events.html

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Tales                   Aldabaran In Sight       Interstellar Memories (SIT
Records)
Spacecraft              Stepping Lightly         Earthtime Tapestry
(Lektronic
Soundscapes)
Spacecraft              Seed                     Earthtime Tapestry
(Lektronic
Soundscapes)
Arcane                  Planet of the Blind      Future Wreck (Neu Harmony)
Medwyn Goodall          Eye of the Storm         Essence of Magic (New
World
Music)
Farfield                Resonance                Dust + Glass (none)
Vir Unis                Finding the Center       Live Gathering 23
(SpaceForMusic.com)
Ron Boots               Save It Foe A Rainy Day  Close, But Not Touching
(Groove)

12:00 am
RMI                     Track 1                  RMI - Concerts at Jodrell
Bank
(Neu Harmony)
RMI                     Track 2                  RMI - Concerts at Jodrell
Bank
(Neu Harmony)
RMI                     Track 3                  RMI - Concerts at Jodrell
Bank
(Neu Harmony)
RMI                     Track 4                  RMI - Concerts at Jodrell
Bank
(Neu Harmony)
RMI                     Track 5 *                RMI - Concerts at Jodrell
Bank
(Neu Harmony)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on the Jodrell Bank
concerts in the UK as typified by the 6 CDR release from Neu Harmony.  The
feature CD at midnight will be a board mix Minidisc version of the
AirSculpture
CDR.

I will also play the music of Spacecraft who will appear at the next
Gathering
in Philadelphia on May 19th.

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html