From: "Claude Voit" <c.voit@vtx.ch>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: Repeater

> Ted Geerdink wrote:
> >
> > Wow, I sense some arrogance on this list.  I asked one simple question
about a brand new LOOPING product that isn't even out on the market yet and
was reprimanded off-list and now a cocky response on-list.  Miko, what's
the
point in telling me to check out the archives when two people were already
kind enough to post the link?  Or do you only read the archives and
disregard the current posts?  It's not like I was asking for pirated
software.  And I wasn't trying to sell Acid Pro for $99.  I just wanted to
know what the Repeater is.  I'm fairly new to the list but have been
looping
for about 10 years, mostly with reel-to-reel and old Digitech pedals.  I
suppose that's not cool though.  On this list you're only cool if you have
Jamman, a Boomerang, and/or Acid Pro.

> > Thanks to those of you who were nice and sent me the link to the
Repeater.