Re: FESTIVAL of VOICE + ELECTRONICS this coming TUESDAY, MAY8th at 8 p.m. at the RIO THEATRE

Yet another wonderful sounding Rick Walker production...

now if only there were such a thing in London. Each time I hear about
these events (or play at them :o) I'm more inspired to
try something similar here in London... hopefully in the autumn we'll get
something happening. Til then I shall fester in my
own envy at not being there... :o)

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk