Re: DL 4 modeller problems

In a message dated 5/11/01 5:01:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
GLOBAL@cruzio.com writes:

John Whooley's brilliant performance with one mic, a line 6 pedal and
an expression pedal and nothing else............it surely sent me back to
the drawing board!!!!

boy rick, it sure would be nice to hear this.....(did you record the show?)
or is this going to be another cali love fest that the poor folk who live
elsewhere will not hear?.....i promise to send you a tape of my next