re: playing with a live DJ

That's funny,  I've had the opposite experience of everyone so far.   I had
a wonderful time interacting with DJ Vordo (of the Abstrakt Zone fame) when
I was playing with Haunted By Waters and this weekend, I will be doing an
interactive set (with looping) with
World Music/Electronica DJ, Leslie Shill.   It's fun when you get with a DJ
who is very musical in their approach.

Several years ago, my world fusion act, Worlds Collide played in Japan and
we interacted with a few DJs at an Osakan high tech
nightclub (with the LemonHeads playing upstairs, simultaneously).  It was a
blast.

Yours,  Rick Walker (loop.pool)