Re: All you fascinating artists on the list.

dear B, self doubt has plagued every sensitive,talented ,creator since
time began.It held me back for years.Even when i got a standing ovation
in Carnegie Hall for playing a guitar solo with another artists
show....i still doubted my talent the next day!!!! After my wife died at
a young age,something snapped inside me and the realization of the
shortness of life changed my attitude forever!!!Just like
magick.........If all your friends tell you your stuff sounds good IT
PROBABLY IS.....Good Luck.