RE: I hope this doesn't strain Gibson's advertising budget.......

>You Sir, are a buffoon!.

etc.

Well.  They certainly didn't do well by Opcode customers.

I certainly understand that Opcode was basically moribund
when purchased by Gibson.  But Gibson appeared to just
dismantle Opcode, almost immediately selling the current release
version of Vision for $50 on the net and ceasing to provide support,
upgrades or much of anything.

That's their right.  But why did they buy it in the
first place if they didn't intend to do anything with it?
They certainly had to take a big loss on the deal!

Also, see these:

<http://stephengoldin.com/gibson/>
<http://stephengoldin.com/gibson/technohick01.html>

...electronic a cappella madness <http://volectrix.com>.........