RE: Repeater Demo in Marin!

During the repeater demo, Don made a point of the fact that Electrix has a
bunch of these things already built and awaiting the final software.   Once
it's set, they simply load it in from the card, and move it out to the
dealers.   My apologies if it sounded as if Bananas was getting a bunch of
them and everybody else has to wait.   Not true.  We aer getting the first
shipment because we placed the first order.  That will give us about a 10
minute head start.  All the Electrix rep was doing was trying to get folks
to buy at the demo.   That's his job.

Rik