looking for loop-friendly venues in california!

hi there. robert here from the tokyo-based, new-media,
ambient/avant-pop/post-experimental laptop duo tog. we are currently
living
in japan, and have been here long enough to be out of the loop (sorry!).
we
will be moving to california for grad school (san fran and la) in the
fall,
so i hoped that someone on this list could point me towards a list of
venues friendly to the kind of music that we make. our sounds may be found
here http://www.tognet.org please give a listen, and then mail me back
with
your suggestions! thanks for your time.
robert