RE: looking for loop-friendly venues in california!

Title: RE: looking for loop-friendly venues in california!

About a year ago, I volunteered to archive this subject and begin a database for the group...Let's do this now beginning with robert's thread.

As you mention the venue, and city, try to give a phone number and contact. If you have additional info such as pay, house equipment, and others, please include.

As you send this to the LD group, also please CC my personal email openjam@aol.com. I will compile this and prepare the HTML for Kim.

Hopefully we will be able to chart out several regional circuits.

Tq