From: Steve Sandberg <stevesandberg@earthlink.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Question for Allan Hoeltje
Date: Wed, May 23, 2001, 6:30 AM

Allan --
Do you take your EDP's to gigs?  I have mine in a rack bag with some other gear -- am wondering if having it banged around in the back of taxis could possibly have unseated the SIMMS or EPROMS.

I am courious how a non-moving part that is snugly plugged into a socket
becomes dirty.  Should all electronic gizmos with computer memory be
periodically opened up and cleaned?  Seems dubious to me!

-Allan
(with 2 uncleaned EDP's still working fine)