NYC:Ken'sLastEverRadioExtravaganza Sun 6/3 ABC No-Riot

Sunday June 3rd 5:30pm @ ABC No-Rio 156 Rivington St. NYC
C.O.M.A.'s 3rd Annual Benefit for the Restoration and Acquisition of 156
Rivington St.

Four floors plus garden and roof of Lower East Side community center will
be filled beyond sonic capacity with 80+ performers of improvised music

Ken's Last Ever Radio Extravaganza will be exuding loopy audio musings
emanating from whatever equipment happens to be available that day,
absence of preparation, completely improvised noises, sentence fragments.

Ken's Last Ever Radio Extravaganza is scheduled to periodically radiate
from the FOURTH FLOOR BACK ROOM, with such tentative and imaginary times
as:
---> 5:30-6:30pm | 7:45-8pm | 8:45-9pm | 9:45-11pm

why?
---> to confuse create alert reconstruct combine layer disrupt surprise
disturb lull serenade repeat expand evoke question amuse inspire provoke
regress hint join awaken taunt share.

"Sure sounds interesting, but I don't much care to go outside or
experience the spontaneity and terror that is this live improvised
performance, and supporting this community center and the person sending
me this invitation is the last thing I intend to do."
---> The ever increasing mass of streaming and downloadable audio,
providing a small hint of the past 7+ years of shows, packaged and
recorded to reduce your fear:
http://free-music.com/ken/extrav/audio/

"I'm coming to the event, but I need to buy something, to satisfy my
unquenchable consumer hunger."
---> There will be CD's.

"Will I enjoy this event?"
--->

"8 free issues."
---> Sun. 6/3 5:30-11pm 156 Rivington St. betw. Suffolk St. & Clinton St.
---> Near F Delancy, J/M/Z Essex
---> $10 to support ABC No-Rio http://abcno-rio.org
---> More sound than you will be able to deal with
---> K.L.E.R.E.: 5:30-6:30pm | 7:45-8pm | 8:45-9pm | 9:45-11pm, 4th floor
back room

Ken's Last Ever Radio Extravaganza past and future show listings and audio:
---> http://free-music.com/ken/extrav/

Stop, start, continue?
---> kenzo@free-music.com

Which is important: