Live looping webstream!

Hello people,

This Sunday (6/3) between the hours of 4pm and 6pm I will be webcasting
live
loops from a house party in Oakland CA.  I synch live guitar, synth and
samples
to sequenced rhythm tracks.  All music except for the drum tracks is
improvised.  Fun fun fun!  There will also be DJs spinning, and I'm not
sure
what the set order will be, but there sure will be music to enjoy.

If you're near a computer with a decent web connection, point your
favorite mp3
stream decoder to radio.haze.st:8000  Win Amp (for the PC) and SoundJam MP
(for
Macs) both work.

Mark Sottilaro