Re: ACID and ACID stuff?

That's really rich...... I don't know... Poontang, Acid ? I think Poontang win's out in that battle.

Oh, Acid 4.0..... that's really rich.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "matt davignon"
To: dj_devious_d@hotmail.com, baumhaus@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: ACID and ACID stuff?
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 15:43:27 -0700
No problem, I just think it's funny how often you bring up ACID. You have far surpassed my roommate's best friend, who manages to bring up the subject of Poontang in every conversation:
"I'm hungry."
"You know what I'm hungry for? Poontang!"
"Hungry for superior mixing and editing capabilities? Try Sonic Foundry (tm) ACID 4.0! Wow, I just downloaded the LEGAL version, and it's got the kind of features I flip for! I can change the pitch without changing the time or going back into SoundForge. Gosh. Sonic Foundry ACID version 4.0 - now that's phat!."
>From: "Devious D_MasterMixer"
>To: baumhaus@earthlink.net
>Subject: Re: ACID and ACID stuff?
>Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 21:28:09