Newbie Guitarist :RC-20, Boomerang and Echoplex Digital Pro

I am new to list and have been reading the archives-- But anyone with the
time or desire  to respond would be appreciated....... I am buying a looping
device for live use I am a guitar player. Any comments on whether the RC-20,
Boomerang or echoplex are better or worse, easier to use, reverse
capabilities ect..  is greatly appreciated. Thank , Also, what is the most
recent version of each