Random Music Generator Software Questions

pascal,

you may want to try Koan Pro software by SSEYO. It has
support of sound fonts no matter what kind of sound
card you own.
Brian Eno uses this program fequently.

If you have some bucks to spend get a Korg Karma, it
has a very sophisticated algorithmic engine built into
the synth.

Bruce

Hi Everybody!

I've recently gotten into using random music generator
software with my
rather exxtravagent loop collection to create
noisey/chaotic music.  I've
been using Sound Raider and this program Saiko.  I
have two questions.

1) Does anyone know of any good random and interactive
music generators?

2) I want to run multiple programs and (obviously) my
soundcard won't allow
me to do this.  I've seen it before but I don't
remember where, but does
anyone know of some kind of software that allows me to
run multiple sound
programs with only one soundcard?

Thanks a lot
-pascal