Re: Electrix going out of business?

Title: Re: Electrix going out of business?
At 9:51 PM -0400 6/4/01, PaulPokr@aol.com wrote:
It strikes me that if a
company consolidated their resources (i.e. eliminated their other product
offerings) to focus on looping devices (i.e. Repeater), it would be a serious
error in judgement.

Electrix is a division of IVL Technologies <http://www.ivl.com/> and IVL has a history of developing technologies for other companies, such as Digitech and tc electronic.  Though I have no inside knowledge about their business practices, my assumption is that these other accounts provide some stability while they do their "creative thing" with the Electrix products.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com