Re: [Samplestation] Looking for a producer, again

Ok, now I have HEARD it all !
Dj Ice ! Man get with the program ! Do you WANT the job ? You are KILLING
me
with this street-talk ! You have to learn how to converse with potential
clients. Now do you REALLY think Shanna H., regards you as being serious ?
know I don't. How old are you anyway, Ice ?

Dj Ice Wrote - To my chagrin :

hey shanna, how you doinig ?what kind a demo you want a demo of my sample
beats or a mix tape demo of me spining records. ms.hendriixson i'm a
producer
i make hot azz beats that keep your head rocking .