Re: asheville loopers

In reference to your spine, I too had bad back problems that started a few
months ago.  Thought it was repetitive stress from work/guitar related
stuff, but nothing (including not playing guitar) made it go away.  (bad
pain in the back and shoulders and numbness in both hands)  As it turns
out, it was all in my mind.  Brought about initially by stress (just got
married, wife moved in, job stuff) soon it fed on itself.  Worry that I'd
make it worse, made it
worse.  I read a book by Dr. John Sarno called "Healing back pain" and the
pain started subsiding as I read!  I'm now totally fine.

The mind makes it real.

Mark Sottilaro