Electrix Available here too!

Zzound's not matching,eh?!

Strange....check this out...

I went to my local music store and told them about the price drop. They
honored the new price after hearing about
Sam Ash and GTR Centers price drop. :-) I got the MO-FX and the
FilterFactory...$99.00 each!

They called me back today and asked for me to bring the card board boxes
back to get some info....apparently
Electrix is going to refund the difference in the wholesale cost to the
store...

Good business practice, eh? Doesn't sould like a move a company gong out of
business would make, I think.

So, if you want any of these Electrix items, I'd give them a call.

     Russo Music
     1989 Arena Dr.
     Hamilton, NJ
     609-888-0620