Re: Electrix products at Musician's Friend

you can go to a guitar center (if there's one near you) and have them
order
the unit from another store that has them in stock (and no shipping fees).

This is what I did and I expect to see mine early next week.

Also, American Musical Supply listed the Warp Facory for $89 a day or so
ago.  Might want to check them out as well www.americanmusical.com

Kevin