Re: Pro tools free

I found the PTF pdf manual that comes with it pretty informative, and
if i remember correctly, there is a demo session available for
download at the website, too.  I downloaded it, but never checked it
out.

also, at the digidesign website:

http://www.digidesign.com

go to 'support', the go to 'user conference'.  There seem to be some
really helpful folks there.

good luck.

rich