Re: Cubase, loops, etc

Subject: Re: Cubase, loops, and desperation
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:57:34 -0700
From: "Om_Audio" <clifsound@mediaone.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Look closely at the wav to make sure there are no gaps at the ends- but the
issue is probably in the arrange window in Cubase- if the Song is not at the
same tempo of the loop it may not fit perfectly
I think you're right. Now I understand why Acid is such a popular tool, considering that it performs this operation with far less effort.

It looks like I will have to go back and make sure all my tempos and sample rates match up before proceeding with this remix.