Re: What the heck is Behringer doing?

Title: Re: What the heck is Behringer doing?
the story I have been told is that they "knock-off" the designs of other companies
to produce their products -- so all their designs are "inspired" by similar products
from the engineers of other companies like, say, Mackie.

so I have been told.  some of their products do look feature-similar to other
offerings from companies like, say, Mackie.

interesting...the salesguy at GC, where i recently bought my Behringer 1604 mixer said the same thing, that they are essentially trying to make a 'Mackie' quality mixer at a lower price point.

dunno.  so far, i'm having good luck with it.  nice price too..

rich