Re: Cubase, loops, etc

  Joe, just to add something which might help, to my last post, in my
case, the loops from the CD collection were in perfect time.  I could loop
them through windows media player, and they looped perfectly.  The problem
arose when I imported them into the other package.  So, at least in my
case, there wasn't actually any space at the beginning or end of each loop,
it seemed to just be a little fluke with the software or clocks on the
soundcard.  so you might not have to do all that work.  The solution I
mentioned in my last post though took care of the problem nicely.  The
loops then looped perfectly again.  anyway, good luck, -hope this helps.

Smiles,

Goddess

At 10:09 AM 6/11/01 -0400, you wrote:

>Subject: Re: Cubase, loops, and desperation
>Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:57:34 -0700
>From: <clifsound@mediaone.net>
>To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
>Look closely at the wav to make sure there are no gaps at the ends- but
>the
> issue is probably in the arrange window in Cubase- if the Song is not at
>the
> same tempo of the loop it may not fit perfectly
> I think you're right. Now I understand why Acid is such a popular tool,
>considering that it performs this operation with far less effort. It looks
>like I will have to go back and make sure all my tempos and sample rates
>match up before proceeding with this remix.

---

-Then, anything is possible..."