a question

Dear looper-friends,
I'm a cellist from Zurich (Switzerland) and I would have a question....it's not really loop-related but who knows, somebody can help........

I would like to know how a can prepare a click - track for a studio recording......means...prepare a click for a piece of music which includes tempo and rhythm-changes...
is there a software for this?
Till now I did it trough exporting Midi-files from Notator-software like Encore or Finale....it works, but maybe there is something better to use for.....
Thanks in advance for any help and
happy looping!

Daniel Pezzotti