Guitar Center and Electrix

I've heard talk of people being bummed to have "missed out" on the
Electrix
deals.  For those people's information, I just finished ordering a Filter
Factory and a Mo_FX from guitar center in Concord, CA.  They have 5 and 10
in stock in the store, respectively (I didn't ask about the other boxes).
They will drop ship via UPS only to the billing adress on the credit card
you use to purchase it.

(925) 363-7770 Don't tell them I told you:)
Jon