Re: An L.A. house concert with Steve Lawson -- HOW ABOUT A PLAN?

either day is cool with me! the timing is perfect as my girls are
traveling.

btw, i wouldn't mind making this a regular event if people are
interested.

feel free to give me a shout.

i do have a little mackie 1202vlz, various mics and other gear and a good
biamped event monitor system with a sub that should be just fine for that
size room. or anyone good bring amps too.

tony
818/563-6514 home
tony-moore@juno.com