RE: The first LA Loop Fest!!!

Title: RE: The first LA Loop Fest!!!

Also, since this isn't a club or "bands" type thing, I think we could
probably get started straight away at the appointed starting time --
no need to wait around.  I wouldn't mind opening the show -- if the
thing starts at 7:00, I could be on and off by 7:30 (give or take...)

** i think that a 7:00 p.m. start will make it neigh on impossible for some of us to attend:

1. anyone with kids or jobs will have a hard time making that start due to dinner, etc.

2. l.a. traffic being what it is, gettting to burbank for that time will be a nightmare - - the 101, 170, 134 during rush hour? give it up.

suggest a later start time - - the old club standard of 8 or later seems to work.

just my 2 cents . . .

stig