From: "Devious D_MasterMixer"
<dj_devious_d@hotmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Chicago loopers....

I am the MASTER Chicago Looper/Dj / ReMix Arist /
Producer ! From the Southside of Chi-Town...... I
might just check you guys out, then hit Hangee Uppee's
afterward !

----Original Message Follows----
Hello,
just thought I'd check to see if there's any loopers
on this list in the Chicago area?
Also, my band X Space is playing June 23rd at:
The Nervous Center
4612 N. Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL
773-728-5010