Re: Yo

I have a Steinburger 6 string.  The kind with the wood body, active EMGs
and
TransTrem.  I LOVE IT.  It's only setback, I must say, is that I've been
doing
a lot of Synth Guitar since I purchased a GR-30.  The GK-2a does not fit
between the bridge humbucker and the bridge.  I still use it a bit, but I'm
thinking of selling it and purchasing one of the bodiless models which has
sufficient space to mount the pickup.  Every time I think of doing routing
(It's ONLY a millimeter or two off!) to my precious baby, I cringe!  I love
that all the strings stay in tune relative to each other with the
transtrem.
Very cool.