Who knows which MIDI Guitar is cheap and useful?

All the loopers,

I am a guitar player who wants to get into midi world . I have so little
money ,but I need a useful midi guitar to translate me playing to midi
information . If you have some good ideas ,please tell me . And if someone
has midi guitars to sell .Tell me also.Thanks!
  By the way, I am looking for drum loops , please give some web sites
which
can give loops.
  I am new here ,I hope I can be friends with all of you .Thanks again.
Best Regards
Anotherbbs