Re: Repeater?EDP?Boss

No, you can't expect to dump the EDP samples to your computer.  There's
supposedly a midi dump feature, but it doesn't really work (or if it
does, it takes eons to dump a loop of any size).  This is one of the
features of the Repeater that looks very appealing - the ability to dump
the flash memory directly to the PC.  Hopefully, it will work well -
we'll know soon  :)

Elby