Re: Off Topic-indulge me please plus gig announcement.

Wow scary - that's me, (more or less).
I used to write music professionally for TV, the theatre, dance etc. but
now
I write it for it's own, (my?) sake.

> Most of us seem to be male, over 40 (I'm 44); not many seem to make a
living
> out of music (I don't); Many seem to be engaged in either lecturing or
> designing/producing media (I'm a lecturer in multimedia/communication and
> freelance designer for web-cdrom-video-imaging); many seem to have young
> children (my boy is 7)

I'll be playing with Kyma and my NEW, VERY NICE sustainiac system on
Wednesday at Chapter Arts Centre, Wales.
I'm taking the DAT and a stereo mic this time!!

Gareth